ABC Committee. Please Let Me Know If You Can Access "PR" 52 Online Articles Via Links In This E-mail. Murray

From: "ABC Committee" <abc@cyberxpress.co.nz>
Subject: ABC Committee. Please Let Me Know If You Can Access "PR" 52 Online Articles Via Links In This E-mail. Murray
Date: November 11th 2016

Dear All,

I'm sending this to you as a test message. I've noticed that, in this Dadamail format (which I have to use for bulk e-mails) the links to the individual online PR 52 articles don't seem to be working or even showing up on screen.

In several years of publicising online PRs and Watchdogs this way, I have not previously encountered this.

I'd like you to let me know if you can or cannot access the online PR 52 via the below links.

Don't reply to this message. This is not an e-mail address.

Just send me an e-mail at abc@chch.planet.org.nz

If it is not working  (for whatever reason), I will have to think of another approach to let people know that PR 52 is online.

Best wishes,

Murray

Peace Researcher

Issue #52

November 2016

Intelligence And Security Bill 2016. Giving The Spooks Yet More Powers by Warren Thomson

Review by Jeremy Agar - “The 5th Eye”: A Film By Errol Wright & Abi King-Jones

From Haumoana To Pine Gap: Springtime 2016 by Liz Remmerswaal Hughes

What Is Pine Gap? by Warren Thomson

Spooky Bits by Warren Thomson

The Glorification Of War: Anzac Day In the Hague, 2015 by Robin Lloyd

Anzac Day: Protests Then, Propaganda Now by Murray Horton

Peace Researcher Printer Retires by Murray Horton

Protesting War: Working Pre-Emptively For Peace by Dennis Small

CAFCA/ABC Organiser Account Financial Report For Year Ended 31/3/16 by James Ayers, Organiser Account Treasurer

Korean Nuclear Standoff In Context Of International Rivalries: Can Nuclear-Free New Zealand Help Out? by John Gallagher

Memorial Tree Planted For Mia Tay by Murray Horton

Editorial note: Please be aware that everything in this issue was written before the November 2016 US Presidential election, the outcome of which was unknown at the time.

               PR Home

Back Issues

ABC home

Anti-Bases Campaign

Box 2258, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand

abc@chch.planet.org.nz

www.converge.org.nz/abc

www.facebook.com/AotearoaABC

<< Previous: 2013 Roger Award: People's Choice Online Poll Closes This Saturday

| Archive Index |

Next: ABC Committee. Further Test. Can You Open These Online "Watchdog" Articles Sent Via Dadamail? E-mail me At abc@chch.planet.org.nz. Murray >>

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

this list's archives: